Author Topic: Other games you play regularly?  (Read 23788 times)

Offline SodaNChips

• Newcomer
Re: Other games you play regularly?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »
I play Amnesia: The Dark Descent and thats what i call a real horror game! Look up the trailer on youtube. It's not a game like Dead Space 2 or something that makes you jump. During the game you only have a lampoil and tinderboxes, no weapons! When you meet an enemy the only chance to survive is by hiding in a closet or turn off the lampoil and crouch behind something. You'll lose sanity if you stay in the darkness for too long or when you look at an enemy!

Offline Corle

• Newcomer
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 07:42:39 AM »
"Freelancer" on Hamburg City Server
www.freelancerserver.de

Offline player1

• Newcomer
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »
I play Counter Strike 1.6 and condition zero

Edit:Sorry for bump ::)

Offline Fredrikorex

• Outdoorsman
  • The Kid!
    • Fredrikorex's stats.
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 07:16:31 PM »
I may as well say that I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and Sven Co-op on steam.
POW! Ha ha!

Offline BladeFrenzy

• Newcomer
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
oh wow. I played Plants vs Zombies back in the day too... got up to 200 flags on Survival Endless and stopped and didn't continue 'cause I was worried I'd get lost, not knowing what I was doing and that my reactions would be slow.

I've quit Maplestory (thank god)
I play CounterStrike 1.6 (cracked. I've got CS Source as well from a friend, also cracked, but my comp thinks it's a virus =_=)
I played Combat Arms for half a year and quit

I've played Battlefield Play4Free (open beta btw) for a bit, but it just laggs too much, and it's still in development as far as I know
and I am playing Alliance of Valiant Arms, but my parents and High School Certificate are getting to me, so I don't play that much.

which is why I play Seal Hunter every now and then  ;D

in fact, I was the one (at school) to check up on Seal Hunter again last year after a year of everyone stopped after playing the old Seal Hunter for a month or two. to find our dreams of an online Seal Hunter that has already come true. (too bad we can't play on our school laptops =_=)

On top of that, I'd say I'm the first to finish the game in single and two player from my school.. or just my grade at least 'cause I don't know about others..
and am working on forming a team of 4 for the "Hood Gansta" achievement. whilst also looking to achieve "Walrus Hunter" and then "Turtle Terminator" and eventually "Walrus Terminator". and hopefully "BOOM HEADSHOT" as well somewhere in no particular order. If I ever get around to doing it, which I probably won't until I graduate from high school, I'll try for "Devil Himself" and "Fortitudinous Fisherman"

Offline andre1ka93

• Clubber
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »
hahaha Good luck

Offline 2xD

• Clubber
    • https://shpro.it.gg/
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 03:57:32 PM »
I play regulary:

- Counter-Strike (the real cs, not the joke editions like source xD)
- Seal Hunter
- My self-made mini games

Sometimes I play:

- GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas
- Age of Empires III
- Age of Mythology
Visit my website for advanced Seal Hunter tutorials: https://shpro.it.gg/