Author Topic: FN-FAL-new weapon?  (Read 4639 times)

Offline ZpLit

• Newcomer
FN-FAL-new weapon?
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »
So I was thinking this game need some updates so for ex. I was thinking of FN-FAL for a new weapon,
as many of you know it's a semi-auto, high dgm rifle so I figure it should be something like a combo of colt and AWP;
Damage: 350
Accuracy: Perfect
Ammo: 15
Reload: 2 seconds
Rate of Fire: 1.75/second
Damage/second: 612,5
Feel free to leave suggestions on how to improve the weapon to make it unique, maby suggest your own weapon

Offline cubrman

• Newcomer
Re: FN-FAL-new weapon?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 11:07:07 AM »
The comment below is just a personal opinion.

The beauty of The Seal Hunter mechanics lays in the absence of repetitions. Every weapon, every opponent and even every move presented in the game serves its unique purpose and enriches the game in its unique way. So in my opinion when suggesting weapons one should not just try to diversify the game, but to really think about how his or her proposition will influence the gameplay, what new aspects it will bring to the game and how to balance the inclusion of such an option.

In the case of FN FAL proposed, you have not specified the price, neither did you say about the intended difference between the proposed weapon and its implicit substitute (M16). So it is really hard to judge whether your idea will really change anything in the game.
The Seal Hunter, as well as Seal hunter are rare examples of games made with love. I honestly respect the authors of these games and cannot even express how grateful I am to you for these masterpieces.

Thank you!

Offline ZpLit

• Newcomer
Re: FN-FAL-new weapon?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
I thought it could cost $5500 and would be good for a fast fireing sniper (can also be good for noobs that want's to get better at sniping).
And also, why not leave a suggestion insteed of just hating