Author Topic: seal hunting in public.  (Read 8257 times)

Offline funkyhunter

• Newcomer
seal hunting in public.
« on: April 26, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »
did you think i was talkin bout throwin a seal in the air in a mall and shooting it? no! i mean whats you favorite gun. what do you really like about the game. do you like it? love it? are you in the middle? say whatever you want.
the sack doesn't like seals...

Offline Rich

• Beta Tester
  • Newcomer
Re: seal hunting in public.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 07:23:19 AM »
I usually try and get dual mac 10s after the revolver then TRY and go for the double barreled shot gun. I only make it some of the time haha.
The cow goes; "Shazoo!"

Offline callans

• Beta Tester
  • Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:52:31 PM »
well as I posted in the tactics forum me and schmidt are going for almost the same nowadays it hilarious.

pistols -> Mac 10 -> Vintage *smirk* tihihi the vintage shotgun is just... Awesome as Barney Stinson would have said.

Double post merged May 19, 2009, 04:06:20 PM
I usually try and get dual mac 10s after the revolver then TRY and go for the double barreled shot gun. I only make it some of the time haha.

I tried that tact in single player, it worked out great finished it on the first try =) 194825 Score for thoose who are interested. I wasnt gibbin every brown seal with the 1 pistol shot + i revolver shot to get the money bonus I guess you can squeeze out a couple of extra thousands of score from that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 04:06:20 PM by callans »
[The Sealcub Clubbing Club]

Offline rashban

• Original Developer
  • Beta Tester
  • Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:19 AM »
well as I posted in the tactics forum me and schmidt are going for almost the same nowadays it hilarious.

pistols -> Mac 10 -> Vintage *smirk* tihihi the vintage shotgun is just... Awesome as Barney Stinson would have said.

I tried that tact in single player, it worked out great finished it on the first try =) 194825 Score for thoose who are interested. I wasnt gibbin every brown seal with the 1 pistol shot + i revolver shot to get the money bonus I guess you can squeeze out a couple of extra thousands of score from that.

Starting on level 2 you can go 2x headshot with the pistol, followed by a magnum to the head, for even more score and money!

Oh, and I think you can do 3 headshots per activist with the pistol, followed by a magnum to the seal pup's head for maximum cash. Exceptionally hard, though, so you'd likely be better off just making sure you kill everything early enough :)
Hilsen fra Øslo

Offline callans

• Beta Tester
  • Newcomer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 06:02:18 PM »

Starting on level 2 you can go 2x headshot with the pistol, followed by a magnum to the head, for even more score and money!

Oh, and I think you can do 3 headshots per activist with the pistol, followed by a magnum to the seal pup's head for maximum cash. Exceptionally hard, though, so you'd likely be better off just making sure you kill everything early enough :)

About the activist. As most of you probably know there is a slowmo button i think its default 'space' it is for me atleast. With some slowmo and the pistol capping the sealpup from the arms of the runnin activist is a cake increadibly easy but then again slowmo is almost only funny in Max Payne and FEAR or in other games when you have a really big gun!

Offline aXidal

• Beta Tester
  • Outdoorsman
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »

About the activist. As most of you probably know there is a slowmo button i think its default 'space' it is for me atleast. With some slowmo and the pistol capping the sealpup from the arms of the runnin activist is a cake increadibly easy but then again slowmo is almost only funny in Max Payne and FEAR or in other games when you have a really big gun!

but if u use the slowmo buttom u wont get at highscore ;)

Offline callans

• Beta Tester
  • Newcomer
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 02:10:45 AM »
You dont get highscore if you use slowmo? =(

Offline Luskan

• Beta Tester
  • Clubber
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 03:03:54 AM »
You dont get highscore if you use slowmo? =(

I believe its considered small cheat.

On Topic:  My favorite gun is definitely the revolver, its the cheapest buyable weapon and its playable all trough level one to level 4.
~ Art of Sealhunting ~
- sælerne spiser alle vannsprattlerne
1 Player: 193'868 (completed)
2 Player: 396'163 (completed)

Offline thegopper

• Beta Tester
  • Clubber
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 01:41:36 AM »
yeah man the magnum is my favourite too. my friend dr_beanie and i played up to the walrus with whatever combination, then switched to magnums when the walrus came. it's such a long winded process but we've killed him before.
the only good seal is a dead seal...

Offline indie

• Outdoorsman
  • The First
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 09:53:00 AM »
magnum sux  :D grenade launcher owns!!  8)
Murrrrrr