Seal Hunter > Tech Support / Bug Reports

Conspicuous Consumer achievement doesn't seem to work.

(1/1)

aXidal:
You can use ammo for more than 10000 and still don't get this one, but it is however possible to get.

Toumaz:
This is a fairly evil achievement, actually. To begin with, what do you think ammunition worth $10,000 means? :)

aXidal:
mines? =)

Toumaz:
Correct! Actually, all weapons have a calculated cost per bullet fired (all of them, not just the mines). It should work with mines placed, however - 13 of them should do the trick.

I can also hit at the fact that HEAT shells are really quite expensive compared to regular ol' bullets, if you don't want to go down the mine route. :)

aXidal:

--- Quote from: Toumaz on August 01, 2010, 11:39:36 AM ---Correct! Actually, all weapons have a calculated cost per bullet fired (all of them, not just the mines). It should work with mines placed, however - 13 of them should do the trick.

I can also hit at the fact that HEAT shells are really quite expensive compared to regular ol' bullets, if you don't want to go down the mine route. :)

--- End quote ---

Wow this sounds like a quest, however I allready have this achievement but what but adding some more with 20000 and 30000 maybe even 50000? =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version